What is the hands down best MacBook Pro for a Computer Engineering major?
I will be using the laptop for at least 5 years and will need it to be powerful and snappy enough to run all sorts of compilers and developer kits. I don't want to spend $2599 on a 15" MacBook Pro if I don't need to but at the same time I do not want to spend $1299 and get a computer that won't do what's expected. Cost is my biggest issue, but I am willing to spend whatever it takes to get a powerful computer.
I plan on using the iOS Developer Kit and whatever software I may need for my degree.
If more information is needed, I will comment on the post.
- Asked by Tyler B from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the hands down best MacBook Pro for a Computer Engineering major?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What computer will work best for an Ad major?
- Asked by Amanda W from Lincoln
- Feb 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What computer will work best for an Ad major?)
No answers yet
Mechanical Engineering student: Which MBP with retina is best?
- Asked by Jayson C from Maumee
- Aug 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Mechanical Engineering student: Which MBP with retina is best?)