What is the best personal finance or banking software?
I've used Quicken for Windows in the past, but want to move this function over to a MAC. I've also looked at iBank and Quicken Essentials for MAC but haven't seen very many positive reviews for either.
- Asked by Kevin Y from Littleton
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best personal finance or banking software?)
1 Answer from the Community
I am an old PC guy, used MS Money for years, then that went away and switched to Quicken. Then my IT guys told me I HAD to have a Mac. I was appalled that there seemed to be NO personal finance software, the Quicken for Mac is so dumbed down as to be unusable. I ran parallelI, that is used Mac but ran Quicken on PC for 2 years, went to several sites searching and found iBank. It took some getting used to but now it my program. It imported ALL of my Quicken data flawlessly and has mobile apps that synch just as they say they will. My answer is to try iBank.
- Answered by Mark F from Midland
- Sep 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the best personal finance software or app for mac?
- Asked by Volodymyr B from Saskatoon
- Aug 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best personal finance software or app for mac?)
Which macbook is best for quicken?
- Asked by Jason B from Carrollton
- Jul 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which macbook is best for quicken?)
I currently use an old Microsoft finance package. Does anyone know of an equivalent Apple software product that I can use when I buy my Mac?