Using a thunderbolt display with a PC?

I was wondering what I would need to connect the new thunderbolt displays to my computer.
I have a Gigabyte GTX 770 Graphics card with HDMI, dual link DVI, and display port. I have tried the Kanex C247DL with no
success and was wondering what adapter I need to make this setup work.


Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    The answer is almost certainly no. You would have to have a graphics card that supported Thunderbolt, and as far as I can find out, none exist. Even then, there would be a driver issue (which would presumably be provided by the manufacturer of the card). Mini-display port connectors are physically compatible, but don't work with Thunderbolt.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    5 of 9 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions