to run two monitors on the new macbook pro do I have to daisy chain them??
or can I run one off the thunderbolt and one off HDMI??
- Asked by Mark G from Jupiter
- May 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (to run two monitors on the new macbook pro do I have to daisy chain them??)
1 Answer from the Community
Although I have not tired daisy chaining monitors since I only have one non thunderbolt 27" cinema display. I can tell you that you can run off of both HDMI and thunderbolt ports. I have a 22" screen with a DVI to HDMI cable and the 27" Cinema display with miniport connected to the thunderbolt port. With the Macbook Pro Retina display, I can run 3 displays at once (AWESOME!!!!).
- Answered by Luis D from San Mateo
- Jun 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a I run a Macbook (Air or Pro) with two external Dell monitors
- Asked by Peter A from Newtown
- Apr 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a I run a Macbook (Air or Pro) with two external Dell monitors)
Is it possible to plug in two external monitors?
- Asked by Tim S from Angaston
- Jun 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to plug in two external monitors?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock