Should i use macbook pro with retina display?
I'm 14 years of age and a high school student. I need a portable, high quality photo editing, can handle heavy paper works laptop.
- Asked by Genaro Iii M
- Apr 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i use macbook pro with retina display?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you should use a rMBP because it provides enough power to edit pictures while being able to view them at a higher resolution. You should wait unit Haswell is released though which should enable Apple to work out the flaws (ghosting, heat, etc.) that a few owners have. On the other hand many people expect Apple to phase out normal Macbooks and have a price drop with haswell so wait or get one now since it is a great laptop.
- Answered by Randy N from Mt.vernon
- May 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Lenna K from Kokura
- Jan 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina Display?)
No answers yet