Should I get a Macbook or Macbook Air for school work?
Well I own a 2012 13" Macbook Pro. I was wanting to take it to school to do work on but I was worried someone would steal it, as my friend recently got his 13" Retina Display Macbook Pro stolen. I am wanting to get a cheaper, used Mac to bring to school, but I am torn on what to get. My choices are between a 2010 11" Macbook Air ($565) or a 2010 Plastic Macbook ($450). I want to spend the littlest amount possible, but I also want a laptop I know will be supported for quite some time?
Macbook Air Specs:
- Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz
- 2 GB Ram
- 64 GB SSD
- Core 2 Duo 1.4 GHz
- 2 GB Ram (I want to upgrade to 4 GB)
- 250 GB 5400 RPM Hard-Drive
I would mainly use it for Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, a long with some Graphics Design (Photoshop CC) and light Video Editing (Final Cut Pro). What computer do you guys think I should choose? I have been torn for over 2 weeks and am wanting to get it soon.
- Asked by Joshua B from Peoria
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a Macbook or Macbook Air for school work?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Which Mac to get for school
- Asked by Alison W
- Feb 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Mac to get for school)
No answers yet
MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?
- Asked by Katherine C from Humble
- Dec 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?)
No answers yet