Should I get a Mac Pro or IMac?
I am an independent filmmaker with a MacBook Pro 2011 and Am looking to purchase a new computer for post production editing, nothing too advanced or special effects, simple Final Cut Pro editing.
- Asked by Natasha B from Piscataway
- May 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a Mac Pro or IMac?)
1 Answer from the Community
buy a new macbook pro when the warranty of your old one runs out. That way you don't break copyright laws for Final Cut Pro, + Final Cut pro on the app store is +$100. Basically, you need a computer with iphoto, imovie, imovie HD, isquint, Image Tricks, and of course (my favourite) 'gimp' (without ' ' ).
I hope this will help you. Your say is final.
- Answered by Jacob B from Sydney
- May 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can my iMac be used as a monitor for my Mac Pro Tower?
- Asked by Colton C from Wilmington
- Sep 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can my iMac be used as a monitor for my Mac Pro Tower?)