Should I buy a refurbished 27" iMac or a new 21.5" iMac ?
- Asked by Darrick P from Homestead
- Oct 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I buy a refurbished 27" iMac or a new 21.5" iMac ?)
2 Answers from the Community
I can't speak to an iMac specifically, but I did buy a refurbished iMac Mini. I made sure to get one that had the most recent version, and I still saved several hundred dollars for a practically new computer! I went ahead and got the Apple care, which will give you the same warranty as a new one. I don't think that you would be disappointed in a refurbished one as long as you are patient enough to wait for the right configuration. Additionally, you would be getting a bigger display!
- Answered by James V from Bethel
- Oct 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you feel you need the 27" then go for the refurb one - they're just as good as new. I personally have a brand new 27" iMac and I love it. Although if you don't need such a big screen, then go for the 21.5"
- Answered by Jake N
- Oct 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Refurbished 2011 27inch iMac, has what screen resolution ??
- Asked by Jo W from Melbourne
- Apr 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Refurbished 2011 27inch iMac, has what screen resolution ??)