nedd microsoft Access ? what should I get
Need microsoft access for college student
- Asked by Steven T
- Flag as inappropriate (nedd microsoft Access ? what should I get)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
1 Answer from the Community
Access isn't available naitvely for Mac OS X you will need to run it from bootcamp or a virtual windows installation such as parallels or virtual box.
The cheapest way to get access is via an office 365 subscription. You can find details on Microsofts website.
- Answered by Ross D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I get microsoft office on my apple mac
- Asked by Margit A from Melbourne
- Jan 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get microsoft office on my apple mac)
No answers yet
What software in comparible to microsoft access?
- Asked by Julia F from Aberdeen
- Mar 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What software in comparible to microsoft access?)