MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?
I have never owned a Mac before and am going to get one soon because my last laptop was broken. I am in high school and plan to take the new Mac to college and I need it to last. I would use it mostly for school work but also for music and photos and movies, etc. I am planning in going into a major that requires video and photo editing and the other school basics. I also hate my computers to be slow or to run out of room. I would also be taking it around with me everywhere so it needs to be kind of small (which I am fine with). Can you please give me suggestions on which Mac to get? My friends are telling me MacBook Pro and my aunt is telling me MacBook Air. I need some reasons for which one is better and I would like to hear complaints about each Mac.
- Asked by Katherine C from Humble
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?)
2 Answers from the Community
I am in the same positions as you, I did my research and decided on getting the MacBook Air. The reasons behind this was that it was light weight and ultraportable and it has a 12 hour battery life. In terms of speed my basic air has never lagged or glitched out even when playing high end games. Unless you are a film student the air is the way forward
- Answered by Shahid Q
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would get a Macbook Air because it is very lightweight and has all the applications you need to store notes or other college information.
- Answered by Trang V from Camp Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Macbook Pro vs Macbook Air?
- Asked by Samuel K from Palo Alto
- Mar 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Pro vs Macbook Air?)
No answers yet
Is the MacBook Pro or MacBook Air more worth it for me?
- Asked by Jesse Z from Mechanicsburg
- Nov 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the MacBook Pro or MacBook Air more worth it for me?)