Macbook Pro 4GB vs 8GB
Looking at a Macbok Pro for personal use – on the couch. No gaming, mostly word processing, drawing, spreadsheets and photo editing (maybe photoshop but most likely iphoto/picasa). I have TONS of pictures that I do not want to have to drag around an external drive or DVD burner as I make disks to give to family.
I was thinking 13” Macbook Pro with 8GB RAM and 1 TB drive. Is the 8GB RAM overkill or a good idea?
Not considering 13” Retina because I would have to lug around an external drive to support my close-to-1TB volume of pics and an external drive to burn disks…too many peripherals to have while is sit on the couch.
Any other suggestions?
- Asked by Patricia M from Mclean
- Jan 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Pro 4GB vs 8GB)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Macbook Air 11" 2012 4GB vs 8GB?
- Asked by Lindsay M from Vernon
- Jul 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air 11" 2012 4GB vs 8GB?)
can i install 8GB ram from 4GB into a i5 macbook pro non retina display?
- Asked by Laura W from Duncan
- Nov 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i install 8GB ram from 4GB into a i5 macbook pro non retina display?)