MacBook Pro 13 or MacBook Air 11
My lovely 2010 MacBook Pro 13 was recently stolen. It breaks my heart but I need a new one. I'm a journalist and need a laptop fast, mostly for writing and research. I also save a lot of pictures and music on my laptop. I just don't know if it's worth the extra money to get the Pro, seeing as I just use it for writing, internet, pictures, music, and Skype.
I guess the DVD/CD port is handy but other than that I can't see why I need a Pro. In saying that I really loved my laptop and would be devastated if the Air didn't give me what I was used to with the Pro.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Asked by Maria D
- Oct 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro 13 or MacBook Air 11)
1 Answer from the Community
I own the mac book air previous edition and it is fully capable of doing all you want to do and it is lighter for carrying around everywhere.
- Answered by Patrick L from Laquinta
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which is better for me? 11" MacBook Air? Or 13" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jessi P from Brooksville
- Jun 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for me? 11" MacBook Air? Or 13" MacBook Pro?)
Should I get a Macbook air 11" or 13"?
- Asked by Cameron R from Cottage Grove
- Jun 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a Macbook air 11" or 13"?)