Macbook Air 13-inch or Macbook Pro 13-inch with retina disp?
I cannot decide which one to buy. I had MacBook 13" before and its battery need replacement; it shuts down at 50%. I am considering new MacBook now. I usually use Macbook to do university work and frequently for gaming. I do need to bring my laptop around. These are my primary use of laptop:
-lots of photos (200 folders of them)
-lots of songs
-lots of videos
-lots of documents (word, excel, PDF)
-some video editing
-I need windows too
I aim for 512 GB. Does Macbook Air support that much of flash memory? I would prefer macbook which could stand more multi-tasking, like serious lots of applications open at the same time... Please recommend which MacBook should I buy. I'm having a dilemma because their weight is not that much of a difference.
- Asked by Yemima A from Ottawa
- Oct 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air 13-inch or Macbook Pro 13-inch with retina disp?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
13 inch Retina or 15 Retina?
- Asked by Tina H from Brooklyn
- Dec 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (13 inch Retina or 15 Retina?)
2013 13 inches Air vs Oct 2013 13 inches rMBP
- Asked by Parmeet S from Montreal
- Oct 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (2013 13 inches Air vs Oct 2013 13 inches rMBP)
No answers yet