KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?
I just upgraded the software on my old Macbook Pro to Snow Leopard bc I bought an external USB keyboard (mac, with numerical keypad), and I was told that it needed 10.6.8 to work.
However, when I type on it, it does not type letters... but symbols.
Not sure if I need to do a keyboard software update... and if so, where to get such a thing.
- Asked by Aarti S from Los Angeles
- Mar 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
1 Answer from the Community
Did you ever get help with this issue, or figure it out? I'm trying to buy a new Mac keyboard and the ones I'm seeing all say that I would need the keyboard software update 2.0.
Hoping to hear from you!
- Answered by Pam K
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the software updates free on mac mini.?
- Asked by Leighton B
- Nov 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the software updates free on mac mini.?)
No answers yet
Where did I purchase software update os mountain lion?
- Asked by Anne F from Long Beach
- Jul 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where did I purchase software update os mountain lion?)