It appears Office 2011 for Mac brings both the look and feel of Office for PC to the Mac that earlier versions did not. Can Mac users confirm this?
I really want to buy an iMac but until I can be certain that Microsoft has finally written Office for Mac to look and feel exactly like Office for PC versions, I will be reluctantly hesitant to make the iMac my main desktop. Thanks for any help you can provide.
1 Answer from the Community
I'm a student, and because all the computers at my college are windows and have office, I brought it for my Mac, and now switch between the two on a daily basis (Office for Mac and Office for Windows) and although they aren't identical, there is no major difference, I actually much prefer the Mac version and using it is really simple, plus Mac's generally are much nicer to use the PC's, so if thats the element standing in your way there really shouldn't be a problem.
- Answered by Hugh T
- Nov 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I own Office for PC can I transfer to MAC
- Asked by Phil G from Winston Hills
- Dec 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I own Office for PC can I transfer to MAC)
No answers yet
Microsoft Office 2011 is this the latest version?
- Asked by Kim-hung V from Richmond
- Mar 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Microsoft Office 2011 is this the latest version?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and B…