Is it worth upgrading the MBPr 13" RAM and CPU?
I am think of buying my first mac - the 13inch retina display mac book pro with 256gb ssd. I will mainly using if for the usual browsing and word processing etc but also may play e occasional game (low settings), do some very low key photo editing and run windows through bootcamp. I have always been a believer in upgrading components if necessary to get some extra longevity out of the machine. My question is this: does anyone have any experience of how much of a benefit the upgrade to 16gb of RAM and 2.6ghz CPU will give me? Even if there is little benefit now is it likely they will give me a but more life in the machine? I realise these are probably difficult questions to answer, but am not use to not being able to get my tools out and add another stick of RAM etc so want to make the right decision!
- Asked by Hannah B
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it worth upgrading the MBPr 13" RAM and CPU?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Are all of the 13" macbook air upgrades worth it?
- Asked by Nikole D from Orange
- May 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are all of the 13" macbook air upgrades worth it?)
cheapest 13 inch MBP worth it? what about refurbished?
- Asked by Eva L from Brooklyn
- Dec 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (cheapest 13 inch MBP worth it? what about refurbished?)
Should I upgrade MacBook Air's processor, RAM, or flash storage?
- Asked by Hannah V from Evergreen
- May 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I upgrade MacBook Air's processor, RAM, or flash storage?)