Is it worth the extra to get MacBook Pro 13 retina over regular MacBook Pro 13. Using for a lot of photographic editing
I am tossing up between the MacBook Pro 13 inch or the same MacBook but with retina display, I will be doing a lot of photography, but don't want to have space restrictions. Is it worth the money to buy retina?
- Asked by Sarah B from Sydney
- Apr 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it worth the extra to get MacBook Pro 13 retina over regular MacBook Pro 13. Using for a lot of photographic editing)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, if you are going to be using for photo editing. the written screen has over twice the amount of pixels. Plus the retina mac has a flash based storage, so it will way faster. Go for it.
- Answered by Lukshan S from Ilford
- Sep 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Pro 13 or 15 for Developer
- Asked by Robert C from West Brookfield
- Mar 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro 13 or 15 for Developer)
No answers yet