Is it possible to install AutoCAD 2015 that operates using Microsoft windows on a MacBook?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, You could use Boot Camp, which lets you install Windows on a separate partition of your hard drive. Or you could install one of three third-party virtualization programs: Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or VirtualBox, each of which lets you run Windows (or another operating system) as if it were just another OS X application.
Of those four options, Boot Camp offers the best performance; your Mac is wholly given over to running Windows. But you have to reboot your system to use Boot Camp, so you can’t use it at the same time as OS X; it's Mac or Windows, but not both.
- Answered by Parker L from Saskatoon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How well does the Macbook operate with Boot Camp + Windows 7?
- Asked by Charles M from Samford
- Dec 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does the Macbook operate with Boot Camp + Windows 7?)
what windows operating system can i install on macbook pro
- Asked by Dave S from Airdrie
- Nov 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what windows operating system can i install on macbook pro)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard