In iMovie is there a way to have music play for part of the clip and then set up another song for another prt of the clip?
I would like to play several different audio clips during a slideshow I am making. I have not been able to have an audio clip start anywhere except at the beginning of the slideshow. I have not been able shorten any audio clip.
1 Answer from the Community
I would use GarageBand for that ... you can make the audio clip you need and then by using the "share" option you can send the finished audio clip to iTunes ... and from iTunes you can put the audio clip into your movie project. There is probably someone who has made a YouTube tutorial on this subject which would allow you to actually watch this done .... it may sound kinda complex, but actually it is not that difficult ........
- Answered by Richard S from Ridgecrest
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i add another monitor to an imac?
- Asked by Mary R from Jackson
- Jun 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i add another monitor to an imac?)
No answers yet
What is best way to burning music cdsfor car / home stereos?
- Asked by Richard M from Holiday
- Mar 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is best way to burning music cdsfor car / home stereos?)