I want to get an iMac for the big display but don't want to regret the portability.
I currently own a MBP 13" mid 2009, but it doesn't sync up to my Apple TV since it's from 2009, and I have a big TV I want to use as a second monitor. Part of me has always wanted a desktop, but I also don't want to lose out on the portability of my MBP. I am contemplating selling the MBP to get an iMac 27" and also possibly and iPad Mini to use on the go. I am a computer engineering student in college and want to develop apps on the side. Any advice would be appreciated, I just don't want to spend the money on this stuff and regret it, but I love Apple products so much I don't think it's possible
- Asked by Christian L from East Greenwich
- Jun 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to get an iMac for the big display but don't want to regret the portability.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
i want to get speakers for my iMac. Recommendations?
- Asked by Kimberley M
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (i want to get speakers for my iMac. Recommendations?)
Best laptop for light gaming and portability
- Asked by Sam J from Seward
- Jan 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Best laptop for light gaming and portability)
No answers yet