I just want to buy iWorks for my mac but I have 10.6 and cannot update to 10.7 at this time. When I try to buy it says I can't but I have a trail iWor
I got trial of iWorks a couple of years ago. I have never gone ahead and bought it becaue I could manage without it. Now I need it. I am using OS 10.6.8 and cannot upgrde to LION as my professional programmes don't yet work on Lion. I tried to buy numbers , following the clicks from my trial pack but was told I could not without upgrading to mac 10.7 Thats not right as I had the trial working on 10.5. Ive been all over support and downloads trying to find the old package iWorks 09 I think it is, to buy but have failed to find it. Help!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Where can I buy iWork updates
- Asked by Liliana C from Mendocino
- Apr 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I buy iWork updates)
No answers yet
Do you need to buy Snow Leopard 10.6 or Lion 10.7 before you can run Mountain Lion 10.8?
- Asked by Carol A S from Rancho Santa Margarita
- Oct 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to buy Snow Leopard 10.6 or Lion 10.7 before you can run Mountain Lion 10.8?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard