I have a 60w MagSafe power adapter with a US plug on it. Can I buy just an Australian plug for it?

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    You just can swap out the us adapter for the local ones when you're traveling. You just pull the us one out and all the other adapters should fit in comfortably. You can buy a world adapter pack from apple so you can swap the us one for the Australian adapter, or the French adapter. Just swap the adapters for international traveling.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    3 of 3 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions