I have a 2009 macbook and have never upgraded to snow leopard. Will upgrading to snow leopard and then to mavericks be worth it or make my mac slower?
1 Answer from the Community
I have a 2009 MacBook Pro as well and I have a policy of always installing the latest version of System X. I am running Mavericks without any problems as far as I can tell! It takes quite a while to start up from scratch, but I never normally close my Mac down. I just put it to sleep if I want to give it a rest, but otherwise I just close the lid and open it again when I want to start up again.
Of course you need to put it on charge regularly but apart from that just put it to sleep or close the lid!!!
- Answered by Anthony M
- Jun 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a MB466LL/A, can I upgrade to Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Paige B from Tempe
- Jul 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a MB466LL/A, can I upgrade to Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
can i update my mac book pro snow leopard to maverick
- Asked by Rizaldy V from Union City
- May 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i update my mac book pro snow leopard to maverick)