I dislike Windows 7 and am unsure of Windows 8. If I am going to change, maybe a Mac? I am disabled, 11" or 13" to small. Any tips?
I use my laptop for home use, emails, photography and shopping and Ancestry. I am on a limited budget but have wanted a Mac for many years. As Windows have developed 8 and it is totally different is it worth investing in a refurb 15". They are still quite expensive.
My fingers are rather crooked and I need a hand span I think.
I am unsure what to do, but would like a DVD slot.
I have an iPad.
Any advice anyone?
1 Answer from the Community
A 15 in. Retina Macbook Pro (default customization) would be a really fast computer, that would work well for you. (Or you could get refurbished of any 15 inch Pro.) If you do get a Retina though you will have to buy a SuperDrive to connect to your Mac.
***Note, that the 15in.'s Keyboard is the same size as the 13in MacBooks'.
If you do decide to get a 13in, go for the Macbook Air, with 256 Gb. Maybe with 8Gb of RAM if you do Professional Photography (Like Aperture or Photoshop). The MacBook air would also require a superdrive.
- Answered by Mark B from Golden
- Aug 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this mouse work with Windows 7 or 8?
- Asked by Fernando S from Mcallen
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mouse work with Windows 7 or 8?)
- Asked about: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (…
No answers yet
Buying my first Mac, which should I go for? Only game I play is Football Manager
- Asked by Liam D from Crossgates
- Oct 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Buying my first Mac, which should I go for? Only game I play is Football Manager)