how to get back a window via keyboard if I have used Apple M for minimising it via keyboard

The shortcut to minimize a window or any application is "command or apple" M, but then what's the keyboard shortcut to get it back without using the mouse?

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions