How old are the reconditioned iMacs. I was thinking of buying one for my father?
1 Answer from the Community
It's easy to tell how old the mac that you are thinking about buying. The Original Release date of each product is listed in the description of the item that you are looking at. Just go to the Apple website, click on “Store”, then “Shop mac”, then scroll right on the icons at the top of the page until you see “Certified Refurbished”. Once you click on this, you can select the type of mac that you are looking for and you will get a listing of all macs with various configurations, which includes the original release date. Hope this helps!
- Answered by James V from Bethel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Looking into buying an imac for my father but he lives in an area that is dial up only, can he use imac on dialup? and how
- Asked by Krystal M from Chapleau
- Oct 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking into buying an imac for my father but he lives in an area that is dial up only, can he use imac on dialup? and how)
Where to buy reconditioned mac"s
- Asked by George A from Marietta
- Apr 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Where to buy reconditioned mac"s)
I'm thinking of buying an iMac. Can I connect my (Lenovo) laptop to the iMac ... do I need a thunderbolt connector and if so which one?