how many personal accounts can be set up on a mac?
Our family members would each like to have a personal logon for our Mac PC that will allow for syncing with other Apple products (i.e. iPhone, etc...) Right now the PC will only log in with my credentials. We have the Mac OSX Snow Leopard operating system - version 10.6.3.
- Asked by Lucile B from Carrollton
- May 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how many personal accounts can be set up on a mac?)
1 Answer from the Community
Well, in short... many.
I don't think it has any limitations. In fact I'm sure it hasn't. You can have as many accounts as you want to.
- Answered by Andre K
- Jul 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the best personal finance or banking software?
- Asked by Kevin Y from Littleton
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best personal finance or banking software?)