How do I know which firewire cable to use with my MacBook Pro and Macbook?
- Asked by Kathleen B from Webster
- Feb 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know which firewire cable to use with my MacBook Pro and Macbook?)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800 9/9-Pin Cable +…
2 Answers from the Community
Click Apple Icon. Go to About this Mac. Click more info. On newer models you may have to then click System Report.In the system profiler click on Firewire. You will see the speed. Example: Up to 800 Mb/sec. Buy Firewire cable with the various transfer speeds. Hope it helped...
- Answered by Roy M from Fort Lauderdale Fl
- Aug 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a 2007 Macbook, which has a Firewire 400 connection. I recently purchased a 2012 Macbook Pro and will use it to migrate my data from the Macbook to the Macbook Pro.
- Answered by Russ H from Fayetteville
- Jun 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this compatible with late 2011 macbook pro?
- Asked by Victoria A
- Jan 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with late 2011 macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…