how can i take picture on my mac book pro
i can only do face time and I would like to take a picture of something other than me
- Asked by Mary S from Belleair
- Jul 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i take picture on my mac book pro)
1 Answer from the Community
First: access your applications folder. You can do this by clicking on the finder icon in your dock (looks like a blue and white face). Then, in the toolbar at the very top of the screen, there should be a "Go" tab. Click this, and the drop down menu should have the word "Applications". The previous steps can also be accomplished by clicking on the blue face and then pressing Command+Shift+A.
Once the applications folder is open, you will see a list of applications. Scroll until you see the application called "Photo Booth". It is specifically intended for taking stills and videos on your Mac, so long as there is a camera on it.
- Answered by Vincent M from Summit
- Jul 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How much memory does the Mac book pro with retina display have?
- Asked by Sarah M from Oak Lawn
- Nov 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How much memory does the Mac book pro with retina display have?)
- Asked about: iPhone