How can i install flight simulator of windows in apple mac pro ?
- Asked by Charles T from Yonkers
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i install flight simulator of windows in apple mac pro ?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can run most games for Windows by using Bootcamp for the Mac. You will have to partition your hard drive to install the Windows operating system. Once you've done that, you can install Windows on that partition. After you install Windows, you put your Mac OS X install disk in while running Windows and it will install the rest of the Bootcamp software.
A fairly recent Mac Pro will have a good enough video card and processor to run the MS Flight Simulator as good as any typical Windows PC.
The other option is to try Parallels, which is a Windows emulator that runs under the OS X software, but it will be too slow to run the simulator good enough to be playable.
- Answered by William W from Hesperus
- Oct 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can apple install microsoft office for mac pro
- Asked by Jenifer B from Flemington
- Dec 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can apple install microsoft office for mac pro)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and B…
No answers yet
what windows operating system can i install on macbook pro
- Asked by Dave S from Airdrie
- Nov 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what windows operating system can i install on macbook pro)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard