Handwriting on the track pad?
Can a finger or pen be used to write?
- Asked by Peter M from Lakewood
- Jan 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Handwriting on the track pad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
1 Answer from the Community
There is a way to do this that a came up with. If you have 3 finger drag on (System Prefs-->Trackpad-->Point & Click-->Three Finger Drag)
1) Put 3 fingers in the middle of the trackpad and move up and to the right slightly.
2) Then take one finger off, this will be your drawing finger.
3) Then, with those 2 fingers still on the trackpad, use your other index finger to move the cursor
This may not work well for you, but this is just my way of doing it.
- Answered by Alex W from Knoxville Tn.
- Mar 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I still use the track pad on my MacBook while using this keyboard?
- Asked by Jenn M from Lake Worth
- Oct 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I still use the track pad on my MacBook while using this keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…
cannot find right click on track pad
- Asked by Susan B from New York
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (cannot find right click on track pad)
No answers yet