final cut pro with external hard drive
I have the slightly older Macbook Pro. It's full to the brim with music and photos so I bought a Buffalo Ministation 500gb hard drive. I use GoPros quite a lot and they have big files so I keep everything on the hard drive. I have recently installed Final Cut Pro. The problem is that the editting files are too big for my laptop. I have moved everything over to the hard drive and am trying to run it all without needing the laptop, but FCP won't save the files onto the hard drive because it says there isn't enough space, even though there's 270gb free. Any ideas?
- Asked by Max R
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (final cut pro with external hard drive)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
do pc external hard drives work on a mac?
- Asked by Jordan S from Mt Juliet
- Nov 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do pc external hard drives work on a mac?)
No answers yet
Can I back-up from an external hard drive to time capsule
- Asked by Laura T from Exeter
- Oct 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I back-up from an external hard drive to time capsule)