Dvi adapter to MacBook Air
I want to connect an external monitor to my new MacBook Air using the dvi cable that came with the monitor.
- Asked by Michael G
- Flag as inappropriate (Dvi adapter to MacBook Air)
2 Answers from the Community
you can get a DVI to mini-display port adapter. OR you can get a dual link adapter.
It just depends if you want to utilize the full resolution of the monitor or not. If you do get the dual link adapter as you'll have much more screen space.
- Answered by Corey B from Culver City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Mini Display Port to DVI adapter from the Apple Store (£25)
- Answered by Tom L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which adapter for vga for macbook mid 2007
- Asked by Denise E
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which adapter for vga for macbook mid 2007)
No answers yet