a good drawing/paint program
- Asked by Ali K from Overland Park
- Dec 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Drawing software)
1 Answer from the Community
There's a good program called MyBrushes that is excellent to paint on Mac.
The whole drawing process could be saved as drawing video. Really wonderful.
It is available in Mac and ios appstore.
- Answered by Hxht L from Mngo
- Jul 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i run autocad on imac? also can i transfer all my data & software from my existing pc machine and how or what do i need to do it?
What laptop is suited for me if i am to install softwares such adobe photoshop, 3d max, photomatix, corel draw. Thank you :)
Is wacom intuos compatible with iMac?
- Asked by Nicholas A G from North Hollywood
- Jun 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is wacom intuos compatible with iMac?)