Does this work with MacBook Air? Are any additional cables required?
- Asked by Joshua M from Houston
- Apr 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with MacBook Air? Are any additional cables required?)
- Asked about: Refurbished Apple LED Cinema Displa…
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it should work with the Macbook Air fine. I have a professor in my school of art at college who has the same monitor hooked up to an 11" Macbook Air regularly. The Macbook Air is equipped with a Thunderbolt Port that is the same style connector as the Display Port this monitor comes with. This monitor comes with a USB, Display Port, & mag-safe all-in-one charger (which you can see in the product pictures) for hooking up a Macbook Air or Macbook Pro to this screen for a larger viewing area. You should not have to purchase any extra cables. -TYPØ
- Answered by John W from Simpson
- Apr 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with an older macbook air?
- Asked by Tom B from Welland
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an older macbook air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?
- Asked by Katherine C from Humble
- Dec 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?)
No answers yet