Does this work for the Snow Leopard Macbook, since it says thunderbolt?
- Asked by Grace R from Jersey City
- Jan 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for the Snow Leopard Macbook, since it says thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Rugged USB 3.0 Thunderbol…
1 Answer from the Community
Your computer must have either a Thunderbolt port or a USB port, or even both.
Thunderbolt requires OS X 10.6.8 or newer version of OS X.
The USB 3.0 interface will work with either USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 ports of your computer. So if connection is via USB, this drive will work on almost any Mac that has a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port.
Performance, of course, will be much slower on a USB 2.0 port.
- Answered by Mike M from Beaverton
- Feb 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I get snow leopard on my MacBook Air
- Asked by Daryl P from Malmsbury
- Jan 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get snow leopard on my MacBook Air)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard