Do the new MacBook Pro (bought on the US eStore) come with an European AC plug?
I'm planning to buy a 15" Macbook Pro on the US eStore soon but I will use it in Turkey. I was told by the official reseller here that they are not going to sell MacBooks with the specifications I stated (15" Retina, 2.6GHz QC i7, 512GB, JP keyboard). I heard that the power adapter has a built in power converter, so I believe I won't have any problems with that. However, does an extra European AC plug come in the box or can I buy it separately? (I have seen other solutions such as using another brand's plug converter but since no other brand fits the Apple adapter, I think it looks rather ugly.)
On a different note, I'm also going to buy an USB SuperDrive and I was wondering if it can read region 2 DVDs. Since Japan and Europe are both in region 2, I have never had trouble playing DVDs. In case the SuperDrive comes with region 1 encoded by default, can I change it later on?
- Asked by Nilem G
- Nov 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the new MacBook Pro (bought on the US eStore) come with an European AC plug?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
i am looking for a new macbook pro power chord
- Asked by Edward T from Ronkonkoma
- Jan 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (i am looking for a new macbook pro power chord)
No answers yet
What version is the new Garage Band? I bought macbook pro in 2011. Do I need to upgrade?
- Asked by L'tanya V from Gainesville
- Oct 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What version is the new Garage Band? I bought macbook pro in 2011. Do I need to upgrade?)