do I need back up my third Apps?
hi all, i have 13" retina display.
and I really want to upgrade OS MAVERIKS, but I'm afraid that upgrading OS will delete my third apps such as: Adobe CS 6, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office etc.
and will upgrading erase my photos and download file?
- Asked by Andreas Rizky Andiko Ginting G from Denpasar
- Oct 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need back up my third Apps?)
1 Answer from the Community
It's always recommended to backup your Mac always. Upgrading your OS will not delete any data, including apps, files and settings.
- Answered by Luke Z from Dharruk
- Oct 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I back up my hard drive to an external drive in recovery mode
- Asked by Charlene M from Vallejo
- Oct 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I back up my hard drive to an external drive in recovery mode)