Hi everyone , im pretty new to apple , i have purchased the ipad ,the ipod touch 5th gen , and apple tv . Now im thinking of upgrading my laptop [ not apple ] to an imac computer , and i noticed something that caught my eye and if anyone could tell me in laymans terms whats the difference id be eternally grateful as its a big purchase for me and want whats right , so my query is ........... one imac had 1TB of hard drive , and the other had , 1TB of gosh ive forgotten the name , its another form of hard drive i presume ,but its not called that , argh! fusion drive ,thats it i think . so whats the difference and advantages and disadvantages of both please, this is an important question to me , as its going to be the biggest purchase i,ll make from apple. So let me say in advance a BIG thank you to everyone that answers.
- Asked by John D
- Jun 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (comparing imacs)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How much does the imac 27" weigh compared to the 21.1"?
- Asked by Tim W from Waterford
- May 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does the imac 27" weigh compared to the 21.1"?)
Farmville can be very sluggish on some PCs. How does an iMac do handling Farmville compared to a pc with an Intel Core i3 processor?
- Asked by Lawrence V from Lubbock
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Farmville can be very sluggish on some PCs. How does an iMac do handling Farmville compared to a pc with an Intel Core i3 processor?)