can i use my macbook pro as a hard drive for a new monitor?
- Asked by Lindi L from Livermore
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my macbook pro as a hard drive for a new monitor?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hard Drives are actually the pieces of hardware in the laptop to store your information (programs, files, etc.). If you are asking if your macbook pro is able to be connected to your monitor, then yes. Depending on what ports your monitor has, you would buy either a thunderbolt to hdmi or lightning to vga adapter. After buying those converters, you would buy another cable (hdmi or vga respective to your monitor). If you have an apple brand monitor (cinema display or thunderbolt display), then you should be apple to simply just be able to connect the two with a thunderbolt cable.
- Answered by Matthew N from Placentia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to transfer a macbook hard drive to a brand new Macbook Pro?
- Asked by John B from Astoria
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to transfer a macbook hard drive to a brand new Macbook Pro?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
do pc external hard drives work on a mac?
- Asked by Jordan S from Mt Juliet
- Nov 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do pc external hard drives work on a mac?)
No answers yet