Can I use a PC mouse on a Mac?
I have two mice, one is from hp and the other is from Microsoft. I was wondering if these mice would be discoverable by my Mac (I own a Powerbook G4, a dinosaur but it still works).
- Asked by Emilie S from Redlands
- Dec 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a PC mouse on a Mac?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, a two button/scroll PC mouse works perfectly on a Mac. Plug them into your USB port and your Mac should recognize them. I've used one for many years and have never had a problem.
Of course the swipe/mulitple finger features are not there but i don't really need them.
- Answered by Robert S from Albuquerque
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mac Air...is there a mouse for it
- Asked by Pete E from New York
- Feb 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Mac Air...is there a mouse for it)
How do you transfer quickbooks from a pc to a mac
- Asked by Sonia B from Antioch
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you transfer quickbooks from a pc to a mac)