Can I run windows programs on a mac
I own an new iMac 27" Loaded with everything included, I want to run Windows and Mac software at the same time what is the best program to run them " Like parallel desktops" at the same time and do I have to purchase Microsoft software? if so which version would be Best to run?
- Asked by David L from Belford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run windows programs on a mac)
1 Answer from the Community
Your choices are VMWare or Parallels. You do have to own a legal version of Microsoft Windows OS in order to install with the respective software.. I'd recommend having a version of Windows 7 and you'll get the job done.
- Answered by Demetrios K from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I run my bernina program through a mac sucessfully
- Asked by Cindy R from Deland
- Feb 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can I run my bernina program through a mac sucessfully)