Can I run Autodesk Revit software on a new 13" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Gordon C from Ft. Lauderdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run Autodesk Revit software on a new 13" MacBook Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Autodesk does not currently have a Revit software that is Mac compatible. However, there are ways to run windows on your Mac to use the software. This would require a purchase of windows as well.
- Answered by Megan H from Pensacola
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i run autodesk maya on macbook pro
- Asked by Karthiheyan S
- Oct 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run autodesk maya on macbook pro)
No answers yet