Can I Partition an MacBook Pro Retina with flash memory to run boot camp? Thanks
- Asked by Graham C
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I Partition an MacBook Pro Retina with flash memory to run boot camp? Thanks)
2 Answers from the Community
You most certainly can! The instructions can be found on the Apple Support site: Search For Boot Camp.
- Answered by Francis F from Mount Sterling
- Jul 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can. However, I recommend that you look into VMWare.
I've been using the VMWare app and I like it better than Boot Camp. I have partitioned a portion of the storage and can easily run both my Windows programs and my Mac apps without having to reboot. Simply toggle with the Command + tab to access to both Mac and Windows. Can also set up multiple VMWare instances.
- Answered by Therese D from Lexington
- Jan 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use boot camp from an external drive
- Asked by Gerald N from Walnut Creek
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use boot camp from an external drive)
No answers yet