can I have this product and Pages & Numbers on same IMac?
I have Pages & Numbers but I am more knowledgable with Microsoft Office. What problems do I encounter if I have both programs on the same IMac?
- Asked by Sandra B from So. Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate (can I have this product and Pages & Numbers on same IMac?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
3 Answers from the Community
I have older versions of both iWork and Microsoft office. These do not pose any problems on my Mac. They all work just fine.
- Answered by Julie G from Conway
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have Office and the Work suite and can use both - whichever one you choose. I personally prefer the Microsoft Office. I have not encountered any problems
- Answered by Lena P from Orchard Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Pages and Numbers read and export to microsoft office but not in tne other way.
You can have both on the same iMac. I work on Pages and I share in Office
- Answered by Hubert C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How can I purchase and download software "numbers" and "pages"
- Asked by Miguel U from San Isidro
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I purchase and download software "numbers" and "pages")