As a Transferring College student: Which is better for me? a Macbook Air or Pro? (Aiming to be a teacher)
I'm currently transferring to a 4 year university to double major in History and Psychology, of which I plan on teaching at a high school level. I've noticed that schools are moving more and more towards technology, and Macs, that I might as well embrace the Mac as well, to get used to the format of it. I am familiar with IPod Nanos, Ipod Touches, and Iphones.
Currently I'm leaning towards the Macbook Pro, mainly for a SSD. But it never hurts to have the advice of others. Correct?
What I plan on doing with it, is exactly what I do with my Desktop at home. Write papers, make power point presentations, print out designs, play movies, music, and games. (if it handles all sims 3 games, perfect), making short movies, draw, etc.
So what do you guys think?
- Asked by Stephanie W from Bessemer
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (As a Transferring College student: Which is better for me? a Macbook Air or Pro? (Aiming to be a teacher))
1 Answer from the Community
MBP because it can do so much more than a MacBook Air . Here's how:
SuperDrive (CD Drive)
Hope that answers your question
- Answered by Shazad A from Toronto
- Feb 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which is better for a college student: a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Meaghan W from Griffin
- May 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for a college student: a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?)