Are all of the 13" macbook air upgrades worth it?
[FYI: I'm an 18 year old female going to college next year]
In regards to the 13" macbook air, I definitely need more than 256GB of flash storage but I have 2 options:
1. pay $270 (with my education discount) more for 512GB of flash storage
2. use the SD card slot as [mostly] permanent storage (with a mini drive so it doesn't stick out of the laptop) which will only give me 64GB more unless they come out with a 128GB microSD card
Which would you recommend? (I have used 170GB of mechanical hard drive storage in my current laptop)
Also, are the processor and RAM upgrades ($90 each with education discount) worth it/do they make a difference? Or should I just save my money?
Realistically, I would love to get all 3 but I'm not sure if I want to pay so much money for something that won't make that much of a difference
Any feedback/personal experience is greatly appreciated! :)
- Asked by Nikole D from Orange
- May 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are all of the 13" macbook air upgrades worth it?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
cheapest 13 inch MBP worth it? what about refurbished?
- Asked by Eva L from Brooklyn
- Dec 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (cheapest 13 inch MBP worth it? what about refurbished?)
Best MacBook Air configuration?
- Asked by Pelin R from Alexandria
- Mar 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Best MacBook Air configuration?)