13" Macbook Pro w/ retina or 13" Macbook Air
I have had the 15" Macbook Pro since 2010 - it was my high school graduation gift. Overall, I've had a good run with it. It works pretty well and I've rarely had problems with it; however, the battery life isn’t too great. I have up to four more years of college (maybe a year or so more, maybe a year or so less) and I was considering buying either the 13" Macbook Pro with retina or the 13" Macbook Air. My biggest concerns is portability (and my 2010 15" Macbook Pro is no where near LIGHT and I heard the new Macbook Pro with retina is lighter than the one I have), BATTERY LIFE, and storage. I am an accounting student so I use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Web above all things. I have an iMac so I do all my music, videos, and bigger stuff like photo editing on there. Or should I just keep my current 15" Macbook Pro? Thanks for any help!
- Asked by Mary C from West Springfield
- Dec 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (13" Macbook Pro w/ retina or 13" Macbook Air)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Macbook Pro 13" or Air 13"?
- Asked by Nicole D from Vancouver
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Pro 13" or Air 13"?)
Macbook pro 13 or Macbook air
- Asked by Robert B from Potomac
- Jan 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook pro 13 or Macbook air)