Will this work with my (very old gen3) ipod?
I have had my ipod since 2003 and it has been working fine for me ever since. I understand that to transfer my songs from my ipod to a mac, I will need to download a specific type of software for that to work. I do not want to lose the music that is currently on there (approx. 3000), but do want to transfer to my new macbook pro. Will the Thunderbolt read my ipod?
- Asked by Tiepa T from Te Atatu Peninsula
- Sep 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my (very old gen3) ipod?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
will this work on an old iPod Classic 30GB?
- Asked by David T from Sherwood
- Jun 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on an old iPod Classic 30GB?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Exte…
will the "find my iphone app" work on the ipod classic?
- Asked by Carlecia S from Hampton
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will the "find my iphone app" work on the ipod classic?)