Which is beter iPod 4 or iPod 5?
- Asked by Sherif J from Elk Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is beter iPod 4 or iPod 5?)
3 Answers from the Community
They don't even make iPod touch 4th generation anymore. So obviously the better choice is the 5th generation. There are also the two versions of it. The $229 version has all the features of the more expensive versions, but the 5megapixel isight camera on the back, the iPod touch loop, the ability to have more than one color, and it only comes with 16 gigabytes of internal storage. The $299 and $399 versions have everything listed and the ability to change colors with 32 or 64 gigabytes of internal storage. If your child is young and you don't want them to have a back camera, then go with the $229 version, however the $299 version has an iPod touch loop which help with dropping without it falling and breaking.
- Answered by Kevin J from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would suggest the iPod 5 because it has a much better camera and a much larger display. Depending on which GB you get there may be much more space for games and music.
- Answered by Carlee B from Green River
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Yousef G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3